Santa Photos Christmas 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the ‘FREE SANTA PHOTOS’ promotion (“Promotion”) form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this promotion is Nambour Property Investments Pty Ltd trading as Nambour Plaza (ABN 47 008 028 761) of Ann Street Nambour (“Promoter”).
- The promotion is taking place at the following shopping Centre: Nambour Plaza, Ann Street, Nambour Queensland 4560 (“Participating Centre”).
- Promotion is: any Nambour Plaza customer can get one free Santa Photo from Saturday 7th December through to Tuesday 24th December 2019 at times specified on the Nambour Plaza website. Santa does take a break on some days – customers need to check website for all times. The free photo is one ‘4x6’ photo in a photo mount only. Photos are printed on the spot.
- Photos will not be re-printed if the customer is not happy with the quality of photo.
- Extra 4x6" photos can be printed they are $5 each. Customers can purchase one image on a USB for $10 each. These prices may change after printing of these terms and conditions. Cash only, no eftpos facilities.
- These terms and conditions can change at any time.
- Eligibility for entrants: Any customer can receive a free ‘4x6’ photo.
- Customers can only get one (1) free ‘4x6’ photo during promotional period.
- Photos will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- There are to be no other photos taken from any other photographers of customers sitting with Santa at the Santa set.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any damage and or harm relating to collecting of the photo.
- If the promoter runs out of photo mount cards, the photos will be given out without a mount card.
- Free photos are subject to stocks and availability.
- There may be queues and waiting times associated with the taking of Santa Photos as the photos are being printed on the spot.
- You may expect extra waiting time due to the malfunction of equipment.
- If there are printing malfunctions, photos will be printed and can be picked up from the Santa Set outside Rockmans before 24th December, 2pm.
- No Santa Photos will be used on Facebook unless the promoter has a signed consent form from parents/guardians.
- The promoter does not take responsibility of the actions of any contractors.
- Santa’s Arrival – Children will receive a lolly and a small gift, until stocks are depleted.
- Letters to Santa - Please provide an email address for a Santa letter reply, letters will not be posted. Due to staff levels, Santa Letters may not be responded to.
SANTA PHOTO HOURS
Please note that on all Saturdays Santa photos shall commence shortly after the end of the Magic Glen Christmas Magic Show, approx 10:15am
First week: Saturday 7th December - Friday 13th December
10.00am - 2.00pm
All Sundays 8th, 15th & 22nd December
10.00am - 2.00pm
From Saturday 14th December – Tuesday 24th December (excludes Sundays)
10.00am - 4.00pm (Break from 1:30 -2.00pm)