Terms and Conditions: –
Local Fun & Games Promotion Sept 2021
- Participation into the promotion is deemed acceptance of all rules and conditions indicating that all details pertaining to the promotion are understood.
- The promotion is taking place at Nambour Plaza, Ann Street, QLD 4560
- Participation is open to all residents of Australia and must be over 18 years of age.
- Promotion has a start date of EST 09:00AM on the 01/09/2021 but may change at any time.
- Promotion has an end date of EST 4:00PM on the 03/10/2021 but may change at any time.
- Winners will be drawn at random from the barrel on 05/10/2021 but may change at any time.
- Entry eligibility, customers must spend $10 or more in any Nambour Plaza speciality retailer in a single transaction during the promotional period. Write on your receipt your full name, postcode and phone number and place it in the entry barrel in Nambour Plaza.
- The prizes are 5 x Family passes to Sea Life Sunshine Coast, 5 x Family passes to Bellingham Maze in Tanawha, 5 x Family passes to Aussie World in Palmview and 5 x Family passes to Wildlife HQ in Woombye. Family passes are for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Family passes are valid for 12 months from 01 July 2021.
- One (1) family pass shall be allocated at random to each winner drawn.
- Woolworths and Big W are not part of the promotion and receipts are void from the competition.
- It will be the responsibility of the relative retailer to provide purchase evidence.
- Receipts cannot be given back once entered in the barrel.
- If customers want to retain their receipts, they will need to arrange with the Speciality Store they purchase the goods to obtain purchase evidence.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse participation/entry to this competition to any person at their complete discretion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an eligible entrant, the ‘Promoter’ reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine identity of the eligible entry.
- Proof of identification will need to be provided by the winners. In the event the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the whole prize and another entry will be chosen.
- The ‘promoter’s’ decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The ‘promoter’ is not responsible for any damages and or harm relating to participation in this promotion. Entrants enter the competition at their own risk.
- The promoter needs to collect personal information from the winners and may for this purpose disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to gift suppliers.
- If any prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoter reserves its right to its discretion to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- All prizes are not transferrable, nor redeemable for cash, nor will they be replaced if stolen, lost or damaged.
- There is no alternative option to the prizes listed.
- Winners must be able to collect their prize in person from Nambour Plaza Centre Management office in Nambour, Monday to Friday 8:30am– 5pm (excluding public holidays) Photo Id must be presented, prizes will not be posted.
- All winners will need to sign the terms and conditions and sign they have picked up their prize on day of collection.
- Winners agree to have their photo taken when collecting their prize and their name and image to be displayed on Nambour Plaza website and Facebook page.
- All Prizes need to be claimed within 8 weeks from draw date, any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or extend the competition at any time.
- The Terms and Conditions may change at the Centre Management’s discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participation Retailers and entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Savills (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect , special or consequential, arising in any way of; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter); (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated, nor any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
- Nambour Plaza Staff, Contractors, Retail employees and their respective immediate family such as the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether by birth or adoption) are ineligible to participate.
- The promoter is Nambour Property Investments Pty Ltd trading as Nambour Plaza (ABN 47008 028 761) of Ann Street, Nambour QLD 4560, Ph 07 5441 5656. (‘Promoter’)
We’re using the new Check In Qld app to help keep you COVID safe the next time you visit.
All you need to do is:
✔ download the app 👉👉 www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld
✔ enter your details once
✔ open the app when you next visit us
✔ select ‘Check in Now’ and hover your smartphone over our QR code
Using this digital check-in means your details are stored securely by the Queensland Government for fast COVID-19 contact tracing if needed. #CheckInQld