Christmas themed balloon creations with a mix of lots of fun, comedy…and of course magic
Find Magic Glen roving around Nambour Plaza and entertaining the Santa queue
On Saturday 15th and Saturday 22nd from 10am-4pm
Terms and Conditions: –
Spend to Win 1 of 10 $500 Nambour Plaza Eftpos Gift Card - Dec 2018 Promotion
- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. Participation into the promotion is deemed acceptance of all rules and conditions indicating that all details pertaining to the promotion are understood.
- The promotion is taking place at Nambour Plaza, Ann Street, QLD 4560
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- Promotion has a start date of Monday 26th November 2018.
- Promotion has an end date of EST 2pm on Wednesday 19th December 2018 but may change at any time.
- Entry eligibility, customers must spend $10 or more in a single transaction in any Nambour Plaza speciality retailer or speciality food retailer, place your full name, postcode and phone number on the back of your receipt and place it in the Entry Barrel in Nambour Plaza.
- Woolworths and Big W are not part of the promotion and receipts are void from the competition.
- It will be the responsibility of the relative retailer to provide purchase evidence.
- Receipts cannot be given back once entered into the barrel.
- If customers want to retain their receipts, they will need to arrange with the Speciality Store they purchase the goods to obtain purchase evidence.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse participation/entry to this competition to any person at their complete discretion.
- Ten (10) winners will be drawn at random from the barrel on Wednesday the 19th December from EST 2pm.
- The provisional winners will be notified via the phone number provided.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an eligible entrant, the ‘Promoter’ reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine identity of the eligible entry.
- Proof of identification will need to be provided by each winner. In the event the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the whole prize and another entry will be chosen.17. The ‘promoter’s’ decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The ‘promoter’s’ decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner’s names will be displayed on Nambour Plaza website and Facebook page.
- The ‘promoter’ is not responsible for any damages and or harm relating to participation in this promotion. Entrants enter the competition at their own risk.
- If any prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoter reserves its right to its discretion to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes are not transferrable, nor redeemable for cash, nor will they be replaced if stolen, lost or damaged.
- There is no alternative option to the prizes listed.
- Winners must be able to collect the prize in person from Nambour Plaza Centre Management office Mon to Fri 8:30am– 5pm (excluding public & bank holidays.) Photo Id must be presented, prizes will not be posted.
- Prizes need to be claimed within 8 weeks, any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participation Retailers and entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Savills (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way of; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (wether received by the Promoter); (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated, nor any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or extend the competition at any time.
- The Terms and Conditions may change at the Centre Management’s discretion.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Nambour Plaza Staff, Contractors, Retail employees and their respective immediate family such as the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (wether by birth or adoption) are ineligible to participate.
- The promoter is Nambour Property Investments Pty Ltd trading as Nambour Plaza (ABN 47008 028 761) of Ann Street, Nambour QLD 4560, Ph 07 5441 5656. (‘Promoter’)
SANTA PHOTO HOURS
Saturday 1st December - Friday 14th December - 10.00am - 2.00pm
Saturday 15th December - 10.00am - 4.00pm (Break from 1:30 -2.00pm)
Sunday 16th December - 10.00am - 2.00pm
Monday 17th December – Saturday 22nd December - 10.00am - 4.00pm
(Break from 1:30 -2.00pm)
Sunday 23rd December - 10.00am – 2.00pm
Monday 24th December - 10.00am - 4.00pm (Break 1:30 -2.00pm)
Terms and Conditions- Santa Photos Christmas 2018
- Information on how to enter the ‘FREE SANTA PHOTOS’ promotion (“Promotion”) form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this promotion is Nambour Property Investments Pty Ltd trading as Nambour Plaza (ABN 47 008 028 761) of Ann Street Nambour (“Promoter”).
- The promotion is taking place at the following shopping Centre: Nambour Plaza, Ann Street, Nambour Queensland 4560 (“Participating Centre”).
- Promotion is: Any Nambour Plaza customer can get a free Santa Photo from Saturday 1st December through to Monday 24th December 2018 at times specified on the Nambour Plaza website. Santa does take a break on some days – customers need to check website for all times. The free photo is one ‘4x6’ photo in a photo mount only. Photos are printed on the spot.
- Photos will not be re-printed if the customer is not happy with the quality of photo.
- Extra 4x6" photos can be printed they are $5 each. Customers can purchase their image on a USB for $10 each. These prices may change after printing of these terms and conditions. Cash only, no eftpos facilities.
- These terms and conditions can change at any time.
- Eligibility for entrants: Any customer can receive a free ‘4x6’ photo.
- Customers can only get one (1) free ‘4x6’ photo a day.
- Photos will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- There are to be no other photos taken from any other photographers of customers sitting with Santa at the Santa set.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any damage and or harm relating to collecting of the photo.
- If the promoter runs out of photo mount cards, the photos will be given out without a mount card.
- Free photos are subject to stocks and availability.
- There may be queues and waiting times associated with the taking of Santa Photos as the photos are being printed on the spot.
- You may expect extra waiting time due to the malfunction of equipment.
- If there are printing malfunctions, photos will be printed and can be picked up from the Santa Set outside Rockmans before 24th December.
- No Santa Photos will be used on Facebook unless the promoter has a signed consent form from parents/guardians.
- The promoter does not take responsibility of the actions of any contractors.
- Santa’s Arrival – Children will receive a lolly and a small gift, until stocks are depleted.
- Letters to Santa - Due to staff levels, Santa Letters may not be responded to