Nambour Plaza is located in the heart of Nambour and the place the locals love to shop.
Nambour Plaza offers a wide variety of retail including Big W, Woolworths, Fashion, Homewares and Gifts, services and much more!
Shopping at Nambour Plaza is so convenient with everything under one fully air conditioned roof and 3 hours FREE ground level and underground car parking.
Be the first to find out what's happening at Nambour Plaza, including Centre events, retailer specials and school holiday activities by signing up to the 'sign up' Page.
Terms and Conditions: –
Take a Break: Promotion June 2021
- Participation into the promotion is deemed acceptance of all rules and conditions indicating that all details pertaining to the promotion are understood.
- The promotion is taking place at Nambour Plaza, Ann Street, QLD 4560
- Participation is open to all residents of Australia and must be over 18 years of age.
- Promotion has a start date of EST 09:00AM on the 01/06/2021 but may change at any time.
- Promotion has an end date of EST 4:00PM on the 30/06/2021 but may change at any time.
- Entry eligibility, customers must spend $10 or more in any Nambour Plaza speciality retailer in a single transaction during the promotional period. Write on your receipt A, B, C or D to select the prize of choice (A is the Adventure related prize, B is the beauty related prize, C is the camping related prize and D is the dining related prize) along with your full name, postcode and phone number on the back of your receipt and place it in the entry barrel in Nambour Plaza
- Only one prize option A, B, C or D can be noted per receipt. Multiple selections shall deem entry invalid.
- Prize A- Adventure is a Family Pass to Treetop challenge at The big pineapple, Nambour (2 adults, 2 children aged 8+) voucher plus a Family pass Noosa Everglades Eco Safari cruise tour (2 adults, 2 children aged 0-14) voucher.
Prize B- Beauty-is a Gift certificate for a Tamarind relaxed luxury for couple treatment including 30minutes hydrotherapy spa at Spa Anise Day Spa, Tamarind Retreat for 2 adults.
Prize C- Camping- is a voucher for 2 Nights in a luxury paper bank tent at Habitat Noosa Everglades Ecocamp for up to 4 guests- (Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults, 2 children per tent.)
Prize D- Dining-is a Spirit House Restaurant and Cooking School gift vouchers to the value of $600.
- Woolworths and Big W are not part of the promotion and receipts are void from the completion.
- It will be the responsibility of the relative retailer to provide purchase evidence.
- Receipts cannot be given back once entered into the barrel.
- If customers want to retain their receipts, they will need to arrange with the Speciality Store they purchase the goods to obtain purchase evidence.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse participation/entry to this competition to any person at their complete discretion.
- Winners will be drawn at random from the barrel on 30/06/2021 from EST 4:00PM
- One winner shall be drawn for each prize A, B, C and D.
- If receipt drawn has noted a prize that has already been selected, they do not win a main prize but the receipt will be placed back into barrel to be still eligible for the second chance draw runner up prize.
- Second chance draw, 10 runner ups will be drawn at random from the barrel once the main prizes have been drawn and receive a $100 Nambour Plaza eftpos gift card.
- Nambour Plaza eftpos gift cards expire after 12months from the date the gift card is loaded on 01/06/2021.
- Noosa Everglades Eco Safari cruise tour: Terms & Conditions apply: Valid to 06/05/2024. 48 hours’ notice of cancellation apply or 100% of fare is payable. Failure to board will incur 100% of fare. Everglades Ecosafaris reserves the right to operate substitute vessels, amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. Minimum numbers apply. Directors, management, and staff shall not be responsible or liable for death of or injury to any person, or loss of / damage to any property due to person’s negligence. Voucher is not redeemable for cash. Family pass is for 2 adults and 2 children aged 0-14.
- Treetop Challenge, Big Top Nambour Terms and conditions apply. https://www.treetopchallenge.com.au/conditions. Voucher valid for six months from 01/06/2021. Bookings essential. Family pass is for 2 adults and 2 children aged 8+.
- Spicers Tamarind Retreat-Spa gift certificate: Terms & Conditions apply: Treatment is a Tamarind Relaxed Luxury for couple’s treatment including 30minutes hydrotherapy for two adults. Valid until 30/06/2022. Gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift certificate may not be redeemable at all Spicers properties. E- Certificates cannot be extended past the expiry date. Lost or stolen gift certificates cannot be replaced. Bookings are essential. When making a booking please quote gift certificate number. Gift certificate is subject to standard property cancellation policies. Gift certificate is subject to availability and booking conditions may apply. Spicers Retreats, Hotel and Lodges Pty Ltd is the issuer or this certificate. ABN 22 137 592 593
- Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco camp voucher: Terms& Conditions apply: Valid until 30/06/2022. Voucher is subject to availability at time of booking. Availability excludes high season, school holidays and public holidays. Voucher is not redeemable for cash. Best rate at the time of booking will be given. Unused portions are non-refundable. Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults, 2 children per tent. Other conditions may apply. Please not check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am and voucher must be shown at time of check in.
- Spirit House Restaurant and Cooking school is 2 x $300 gift vouchers. Terms and conditions apply: Valid to March 2024. Voucher can be used in the restaurant, cooking school or shop. Treat the voucher like cash, lost vouchers can’t be replaced. Check expiry date on the front, as the restaurant and classes fill well in advance so do plan ahead. Expired vouchers will not be extended. Bring the voucher with you when attending a class or visiting the restaurant. You can book classes online at spirithouse.com.au just enter the voucher number. Cooking classes are not suitable for vegetarians or those with food allergies.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an eligible entrant, the ‘Promoter’ reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine identity of the eligible entry.
- Proof of identification will need to be provided by the winners on the date of the draw. In the event the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the whole prize and another entry will be chosen.
- The ‘promoter’s’ decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The ‘promoter’ is not responsible for any damages and or harm relating to participation in this promotion. Entrants enter the competition at their own risk.
- The promoter needs to collect personal information from the winners and may for this purpose disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to gift suppliers.
- If any prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoter reserves its right to its discretion to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- All prizes are not transferrable, nor redeemable for cash, nor will they be replaced if stolen, lost or damaged.
- There is no alternative option to the prizes listed.
- Winners and runner ups must be able to collect their prizes in person from Nambour Plaza Centre Management office Monday to Friday 8:30am– 5pm (excluding public holidays) Photo Id must be presented, prizes will not be posted.
- All winners will need to sign the terms and conditions and sign they have picked up their prize on day of collection.
- All winners’ including runners up names will be displayed on Nambour Plaza website and Facebook page.
- The Winner of the first prize of A, B, C and D agree to have their photo taken when collecting their prize and their name and image to be displayed on Nambour Plaza website and Facebook page.
- All Prizes need to be claimed within 8 weeks, any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or extend the competition at any time.
- The Terms and Conditions may change at the Centre Management’s discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participation Retailers and entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Savills ( including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect , special or consequential, arising in any way of; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter); (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated, nor any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
- Nambour Plaza Staff, Contractors, Retail employees and their respective immediate family such as the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether by birth or adoption) are ineligible to participate.
- The promoter is Nambour Property Investments Pty Ltd trading as Nambour Plaza (ABN 47008 028 761) of Ann Street, Nambour QLD 4560, Ph 07 5441 5656. (‘Promoter’)